top of page

Working Mothers

Public·50 members
Lucas Mariotti
Lucas Mariotti

Jodi Tumi Na Thako Pase Ki Ase Jibone Amarmp3

Jodi Tumi Na Thako Pase Ki Ase Jibone Amarmp3

Jodi Tumi Na Thako Pase Ki Ase Jibone Amarmp3 is a popular Bangla folk song that expresses the pain of separation and the longing for a loved one. The song title translates to "What is there in my life if you are not by my side in death". The song is sung by Beauty, a Bangla folk singer who has a melodious voice and a captivating style. The song is composed by Chitra Bangla Folk, a video creator and editor who specializes in Bangla folk songs.

The song is available on various platforms such as SoundCloud, YouTube, and Dailymotion. The song has received many positive comments and likes from the listeners who appreciate the singer's emotion and the video's quality. The song has also been shared by many people on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Download File: https://vittuv.com/2w3ygZ

The song lyrics are as follows:

ক আছ জবন আমর যদ তুম ন থক পশ মরণর বলয় যদ তুম ন থক পশ What is there in my life if you are not by my side If you are not by my side in the time of death তুম যন আমর হৃদয়র স্বর্গ তুম যন আমর জবনর স্বর্গ You are like the heaven of my heart You are like the heaven of my life তুম যন আমর চখর জল তুম যন আমর প্রণর জ্বল You are like the water of my eyes You are like the flame of my soul (Repeat chorus) (Instrumental break) (Repeat chorus) (End)

The song can be listened to on SoundCloud or [here], or watched on Dailymotion or [here].

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page